Coverage so far: (see Appendix A for abbreviations)
|IndexTrans ||up to vol 33 (1980)|
|BBIP ||up to 1983|
|ABPR ||up to 1985|
|DB ||up to 1980|
|VLB ||only 1985/86 checked|
|BIP ||only 1985/86 checked|
|NUC ||as shown |
|UL/C ||UL catalogue - as shown|
|BLC ||as shown|
|PLR ||public lending rights, from Joan Aiken|
Particular limitations of the current document are:
- I have not yet consulted the recent copies of BLC and NUC, which
are available on microfiche at the UL.
- Foreign "Books in print" equivalents have only been partially
scannned. These become more important for recent years, when
IndexTrans has not yet been produced.
- I still need to go over the sources again to extract ISBN, etc,
which I didn't do the first time round.
- Shorts, etc.
- All of the obvious shorts are now listed, but the known "other
appearances" of them have not yet been fully catalogued (i.e.,
publisher, data, etc).
- The contents of "The windscreen weepers" needs determining.
- Argosy was not collected by the UL, but was taken by the copyright
libraries in London and Edinburgh, so I shall have to visit one of
- Other magazines are more problematical, as I don't have a full
list of what magazines I might need to look in!
- Performances need detailing.
- The "Articles" section will probably always be just a survey.
Transcribed from the original Digital Runoff sources...
Last modified: Mon Jun 11 11:55:03 GMT Daylight Time 2001